Iwaki High
Hello, and welcome to Iwaki High!

Please log-in or register to join the madhouse!
Iwaki High
Hello, and welcome to Iwaki High!

Please log-in or register to join the madhouse!
Iwaki High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're all insane here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dawn DeVille

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn

Dawn

Dawn DeVille Empty
PostSubject: Dawn DeVille   Dawn DeVille Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:47 am

Name: Dawn DeVille

Alias/Nickname: Dawn and whatever's appropiate. Just don't call me baby XD

DOB: Aug 27

Race: Demon/Human

Racial Powers: shapeshifting ability, control over the dark arts (magic and things like that)

Sexual Orientation: Bi

Height: 5'5

Weight: Never ask a lady her weight! Heh ok how about 120 lbs.

Personality: Dawn is a very happy and friendly person. You can say she is 'spaztastic' or random.

Likes: magic, painting, art, music, fortune telling, animals, fun, parties

Dislikes: close minded folks, people who can't have fun

Skills: Being part demon, Dawn was gifted with the ability over dark arts which includes magic, psychic abilities, and telekinesis. She is also good with hand to hand combat.

Family: Father- Demetri is a 1,000 year old demon. He was cast away from Hell after falling in love with a human named Grace. Him and Grace had one child together, Dawn. After having Dawn, Demitri let Grace raise his child as a human but asked his love to tell Dawn about her father and her powers. He watches over his daughter in another realm.

Mother-Grace was Dawn's human mother. She fell in love with the demon Demitri and raised Dawn as a human. Grace died of cancer when Dawn was 9.

History:

Dawn is the only daughter of a banished demon and his human lover. She was born and raised in Texas and lived a seemingly normal life as a human. Dawn became aware of her demonic powers when her mother told Dawn about her father. Dawn used to resent her father for leaving her and her mother on earth but thanks him for giving her the special abilities she possesses. Dawn has never met her father but would like to so she can master her demon powers. When Dawn was nine, her mother passed away from cancer. She currently lives as a happy and somewhat normal teenager with her mother's parents.

Spoiler:

Haha well I'll use Mikuru from Haruhi Suzumiya for my char ^^'
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Dawn DeVille Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn DeVille   Dawn DeVille Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:35 pm

Dawn DeVille Accepted
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

Dawn DeVille Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn DeVille   Dawn DeVille Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Dawn DeVille 5096014_2c4570d9-tt3_1265391966
Back to top Go down
https://iwakihigh.rpg-board.net
Dawn

Dawn

Dawn DeVille Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn DeVille   Dawn DeVille Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:02 am

Thanks! Um can someone add me to the Demons category? I requested to join the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dawn DeVille Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn DeVille   Dawn DeVille Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn DeVille
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iwaki High :: Off Topic :: Registration-
Jump to: