Iwaki High
Hello, and welcome to Iwaki High!

Please log-in or register to join the madhouse!
Iwaki High
Hello, and welcome to Iwaki High!

Please log-in or register to join the madhouse!
Iwaki High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're all insane here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First day back at school

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

First day back at school Empty
PostSubject: First day back at school   First day back at school Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:51 pm

Alec was walking down the hall practically carrying every book out of his locker in his arms. His homeroom teacher had told him that he needed to switch to the other side of school so he could be closer to his classes.
To take his mind off the weight of the books he started to read peoples minds.. And ended getting super-surprised by one girls thoughts twords him. He ended up tripping and his books fell on top of him, his tie flopped onto his face.

"Ow...Ow...Ow...."
Back to top Go down
https://iwakihigh.rpg-board.net
Dawn

Dawn

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:08 am

Carrying her purse and bookbag, Dawn searched for her locker. This was her first day at Iwaki High and was excited to be here. Her grandparents urged her to go to this school because it was made for 'special' teens just like her. Hopefully, Dawn would not feel out of place because of her powers. As Dawn strutted down another hallway leading to her locker she found a boy laying on the ground. She giggled. "Hey there! It looks like you need some help." Dawn extended her hand in front of the boy, offering to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:39 am

Vivian slipped into the classroom and looked around. How droll.. she muttered to herself. The energy pulsed around like a whirlpool; almost giving her whiplash and she found herself glad she had already fed. Sliding into a seat, silently, she watched the students play their little games of socializing
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:23 am

Alec rubbed his head with one hand and grabbed the ladies hand. He stood up and bowed his head greatful for her help.

"Thank you," He stuttered "My name is Alec."

He bent over and started to pick up his books then held them in a pile in his arms. Alec was very awkward in front of new people- especially cute people.
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:27 am

Dawn bent down to get the remaining of the boys books and handed them to him. "Here ya go." She smiled and introduced herself. "My name is Dawn. You have to be careful.. walking around with one millions books and what not. Do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:33 am

"No, no, no. I couldn't have you carry them. I'm just moving to the other part of the buildings so I can be closer to my classes. But thank you for you're offer."

He smiled at Dawn then looked down the hallway.

"If you want to help though, you could walk with me and make sure I don't faceplant again." He chuckled awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:36 am

Dawn nodded. "Sure okay! I wouldn't mind carrying them acutally. But..whatever floats your boat." She looked around this wing of the hallway, taking note of the numbers on the locker. "I think that my locker might be down this way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day back at school
Page 1 of 1