Iwaki High
Hello, and welcome to Iwaki High!

Please log-in or register to join the madhouse!
Iwaki High
Hello, and welcome to Iwaki High!

Please log-in or register to join the madhouse!
Iwaki High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're all insane here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Art Class!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawn

Dawn

Art Class! Empty
PostSubject: Art Class!   Art Class! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:49 am

The art studio was larger than any art studio Dawn has seen before. It was big, bright, and had art work lined up on the walls and tables. Dawn took a seat by the window and grabbed a near-by blank canvas. It was time to create.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Art Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Class!   Art Class! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:08 am

Jayce dragged himself into art class roughly 10 minutes after class started. It was time to start his first day of the new year. Great, He thought, time to start my first day back in hell. He wasn't sure if this was his first period class. He didn't care if it wasn't.

Pulling out a cell phone looking device, he started pressing buttons. The device beeped shrilly and he glanced up, looking around the room. His eyes narrowed as he saw a girl near a window. She's cute for a demon.

The teacher cleared his throat. "Mr. Mori," He said, voice shaking slightly in fury, "Will you be joining us?" Jayce shrugged. "I don't know, I'm still deciding." The teacher scowled. "Sit," He demanded. Jayce smirked and shook his head, taking a seat near the girl his sensor told him was at least part demon.
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Art Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Class!   Art Class! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:58 am

Dawn grabbed the basic paint colors needed for creating a masterpiece, a few brushes, and a cup of clean water. Looking at the blank canvas for inspiration to show up, she didn't notice the boy who had sat next to her.

Perhaps a portrait or a landscape... Dawn thought.

"Hello class and welcome to the new school year," the teacher announced, breaking Dawn's deep concentration. That's when she noticed the boy. She looked at him and smiled trying to greet him. The boy wasn't looking anyway, so Dawn tried her best to pay attention to the teachers boring lecture.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Art Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Class!   Art Class! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:42 am

Jayce looked at the girl, but made no move to greet her. He blinked and looked away when she smiled.

Great, he thought as the teacher started talking, This is gonna suck. He sighed and pulled his sensor back out. It resembled a cell phone, with various buttons, but had no screen. The buttons appeared to be written in a foreign language of sorts. He pressed a few buttons and it made another shrill beeping sound. He glanced at the girl from the corner of his eye and scowled.

No denying it, He decided, she's at least part demon, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Art Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Class!   Art Class! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:17 am

Dawn didn't want to be a bother but the beeping of her neighbors cell phone was annoying her a little. Art was her favorite class and she wanted to pay attention to the class completely. She gently tapped his shoulder.

"Um.. sir.." Dawn began, grinning nervously. "Could you please turn your phone off? Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Art Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Class!   Art Class! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:24 am

Jayce made an annoyed sound as he glanced up at her. "It's not a phone," He growled, putting it in his pocket. He looked her over distastefully. Not a full demon, he mused, a full demon would recognize it as a sensor. Of course, only if they'd been raised as one. But, she's a demon all the same.
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Art Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Class!   Art Class! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:32 am

Dawn shrugged. "Phone.. mp3 player, whatever... ," she said. "I just want to get the best out of this class." Dawn frowned and turned ahead in her seat.

Gosh...what a grump
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Art Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Class!   Art Class! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:37 am

"Still wrong," Jayce muttered, rolling his eyes. He pulled out his stele, a wand like device with a sharp glowing point on the end, and started carving random runes into his skin, already bored with the lecture.
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Art Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Class!   Art Class! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:42 am

"...and thats the basics of art composition!" the teacher finished. "There are some sheets going around about today's lesson. You can start your project if you please."

Dawn became excited because she could finally start on her painting. She looked at the canvas, like before trying to find her muse. "I got it!" she squeaked happily.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Art Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Class!   Art Class! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:49 am

Jayce looked boredly at the blank canvas in front of him. "Mr. Mori," The teacher said impatiently, "Will you be participating today?" Jayce shrugged, rolling his eyes. "I don't see the point of art," He explained. "I mean, we paint a picture. Whoopee. Honestly, how does this help us in the long run?"

The teacher, who obviously didn't like Jayce, or being smarted off to, narrowed his eyes. "Art will be a major career choice for some students. I know for a fact you have artistic talent, Mr. Mori. Everyone does. Are you going to express it, or will you break your old record for the earliest principals visit of the school year?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Art Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Class!   Art Class! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:56 am

Dawn glanced at the Mori person from the corner of her eye. He was a rebel.. a badass, you might say. Usually, Dawn was a friend to everyone, even the disrespectful badasses, but it was something about Mr. Mori's attitude that turned her off.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Art Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Class!   Art Class! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:14 pm

Jayce yawned. "I'm sure he's missed me, the principal," Jayce said sarcastically, "We're great friends." The teacher twitched. "I'm not dealing with you today," He growled, "Get to work." He stomped back to his desk. Jayce glanced at Dawn. "What are you looking at," He muttered, pulling his stele back out.
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Art Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Class!   Art Class! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:26 pm

"I- uh--" Dawn stuttered as she tried to find out what she was going to say. The girl turned deep red and all she could reply was "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Art Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Class!   Art Class! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:30 pm

Jayce observed her for another moment before looking away, picking up his paint brush.
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Art Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Class!   Art Class! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:32 pm

Dawn sighed and went on to her work. She was mixing her paint and just couldn't help but to stare at this boy once again.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Art Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Class!   Art Class! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:37 pm

Jayce was painting thoughtfully, stroking his paintbrush across the canvas slowly and carefully. The outline of a skillfully drawn person could barely be made out.
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Art Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Class!   Art Class! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:04 pm

Dawn was impressed by his skills. Even though Mr. Mori didn't seem all that interested in art, he was a good painter. Dawn took a light blue she had mixed began creating the background of her painting.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Art Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Class!   Art Class! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:19 pm

Jayce continued lazily dragging his paintbrush across the canvas, the painting becoming more detailed as he went along. He glanced at the demon girl next to him. She seemed harmless, but he knew better than most people how demons were. He shouldn't turn his back to her, or he'd be dead in a second.
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Art Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Class!   Art Class! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:00 am

Dawn bit her lip, thinking of how she would go about forming the painting. She grabbed a smaller brush and some green paint she mixed up and started working on the middleground of the painting. Dawn just happened to glance over at the boy next to her and she saw is painting.

"Ohhh that's so beautiful!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Art Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Class!   Art Class! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:11 am

Jayce glanced up at the demon girl. "Thanks," He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Art Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Class!   Art Class! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:28 am

Dawn smiled and put on her sweetest voice. "Y'know you have a lot of talent," she complemented. "If you stay out of the principals office I bet you could be a great artist." Dawn winked and laughed, teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Art Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Class!   Art Class! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:34 am

Jayce scowled. "I do what I want," He muttered boredly.
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Art Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Class!   Art Class! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:09 am

Dawn frowned. "Y'know Mr. Mori, you could use an aditude adjustment."
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Art Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Class!   Art Class! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:33 am

Jayce glared at her. "Who are you to tell me what I need?" He asked, voice shaking slightly in fury. He wasn't about to take advice from someone with demon blood.
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Art Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Class!   Art Class! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:56 am

"I'm just plain old Dawn," she replied. "I dont know anything about you except you're rude. I'm wondering why do you act the way you do.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Art Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Class!   Art Class! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Art Class!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next