Iwaki High
Hello, and welcome to Iwaki High!

Please log-in or register to join the madhouse!
Iwaki High
Hello, and welcome to Iwaki High!

Please log-in or register to join the madhouse!
Iwaki High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're all insane here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Research

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vic

Vic

Research Empty
PostSubject: Research   Research Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:02 am

Flick. Flick. Flick. Flick.
That's the only sound the pages made as Vic calmly turned them after reading the contents he needed to know. The age-old half-soul (He calls himself that because demons have no souls, and vampires do, so since he's half each, he's a half-soul) groaned as his dull grey eyes skimmed the contents of yet ANOTHER boring page. Eschatology or no Escapologist, this was still a boring read, since the egyptians weren't really his thing, but work's work, he supposed.
He was soooo preying for a distraction right now...
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research   Research Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:52 am

Eleanora walked by a row of books glancing over the titles. She reached up to the top shelf hardly able to grasp the book due to her hight. Standing on her tippy toes she pulled a thick book halfway off before losing her grip. A small yelp left her lips as she fell to the floor the big book landing with a loud thud beside her.
Back to top Go down
Vic

Vic

Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research   Research Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:51 pm

"Ack!" Vic yelled in a frightened matter as the sound startled him out of his bored aura, before he put the book down and ran over to the source of the commotion, only to find a young girl with a massive book beside. He couldn't help but chuckle at himself before kneeling down and extending a hand.
"You need help?"
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research   Research Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:56 pm

She blushed embarrassed, "yeah thanks." Nora said taking his hand and stood up. "I lost my balance."
Back to top Go down
Vic

Vic

Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research   Research Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:38 pm

Vic helped her up with a smile.
"Well I think you should know I was startled by the noise... as my long lost little brother would say..." He started before stopping and truly thinking about what his younger brother would say to him, before he seemed to drift into a glooming shadow of self pity as he leaned against the shelves, "He'd say I was a useless coward to be scared by only a book... Why was my brother born so cruel?"
Note, Al wasn't born cruel, he actually nice until he got amnesia... only Vic just says he was born cruel to enhance the drama... geez....
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research   Research Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:08 pm

Nora picked up her book, "There are 2 sides to every person, one that we show the world and the one we try to hide. Maybe your brother just stopped hiding his cruel side, but his good side is still in there." She said with a smile knowing all to well about the 2 sides of a human.
Back to top Go down
Vic

Vic

Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research   Research Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:03 pm

Vic furrowed his eyes with a sorrow in them before he turned to the girl with an obviously false smile on his face.
"I'm afraid my little brother only knows to be blunt and cruel, since he forgotten his nice side when he got amnesia..."
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research   Research Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:27 pm

Nora's smile slipped from her face leaving a frown, "How sad..." She said her voice no louder then a whisper. She snapped herself out of her unhappy mood and held out her hand to him offering a hand shake. "I'm Eleanora by the way, but its cool to just call me Nora."
Back to top Go down
Vic

Vic

Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research   Research Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:56 am

"Ah! I completely forgot about introductions!" Vic said with a grin as he shook her hand enthusiastically, "I'm Victoria Aurora, but please call me Vic"
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research   Research Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:51 am

Nora could hear Hyde laughing when he said his name, "Its nice to meet you Vic." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Vic

Vic

Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research   Research Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:48 am

"Bleh, there was a gender confusion at my birth... don't ask." He said with a light blush and furrowed brows, not to mention a smile as he made a hand gesture to accompany this statement, "So you human or what are you?"
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research   Research Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Brushing some hair out of her face she turned her attention to the rows of books as she spoke. "I'm complicated... But yes I am human."
She stopped looking at the books and turned her attention back to Vic. "Have you ever heard of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?" She asked wondering if he would think she was crazy.
Back to top Go down
Vic

Vic

Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research   Research Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:50 pm

"Huh? Of course, I used to love that story. How come?"
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research   Research Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:34 pm

"Well I'm a decedent of Mr. Hyde. Dr Jekyll was a virgin so they thought the blood line stopped with him but Hyde was a man whore and slept around a lot." She explained, "thats what i am, Dr. Jekyll and in my head there is a Hyde, she takes over some times so my dad sent me here."
Back to top Go down
Vic

Vic

Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research   Research Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:01 pm

"Interesting... Well, you're still human anyway. I haven't got a drop of human blood in me, actually. I'm half demon, half vampire so they call me a daywalker or, as I like to say it, a half-soul." Vic said with a knowing look on his face, "My mother was a demon so that's why I didn't inherit too many vampire gifts, though I'm thankful I get to go around in daylight."
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research   Research Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:54 pm

She looked at him in awe, "Wow, I've heard of cross breeds but that one sound the most cool." She said, "Do you have the hunger?"
Back to top Go down
Vic

Vic

Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research   Research Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:01 pm

"Hunger...? Oh! That! No, I don't the hunger, but I do need to drink blood to survive. I just prefer the taste of butter menthol cough lollies to blood, tastes better." He said with a grin, his slightly-sharper-than-normal fangs showing.
Out of all the things to say... who would've though Vic prefered cough lollies over the thing he needs to survive. What a weirdo.
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research   Research Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:27 am

She giggled and nodded, "I was just making sure i wan't in any danger being around you." She said, "Hyde tends to take over when she think we are in danger. I'd hate for anyone to get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Vic

Vic

Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research   Research Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:45 pm

"Ah, you're talking to a guy who can turn into a blob of water, it's my demon ability. Not very impressive, but I'm a water demon, I can control water and ice, and I can turn my body into water at will. My little brother's a wind demon... he can just vanish when he wants... lucky." Vic said with a grin, though a sad look entered his eyes when he mentioned Alexander, "I wonder what he's doing now, the little brat..."
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research   Research Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:54 pm

"Being able to control water is amazing," Nora said, "Humans are like 60% water give or take how fat they are, fat people tend to have less water because fat tissue doesn't hold as much water. Anyways that fact that you can control water is a huge thing."
Back to top Go down
Vic

Vic

Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research   Research Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:43 pm

"Yeah, though Al used to get REALLY mad at me if I resulted to using the water in my blood to attack, cus there are only so many water particles in the air, yeah?" He said with a grin, "So... do you live in the dorms or out of school?"
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research   Research Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:49 am

"Dorms," she replied, "and yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Vic

Vic

Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research   Research Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:06 pm

"The dorms, of course," Vic said with a grin, "I live in B block, level 2 in room II, how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research   Research Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:36 pm

She shrugged. "I just remember how to get there i didn't realize they has such detailed names."
Back to top Go down
Vic

Vic

Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research   Research Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:12 pm

"They don't, really, my room's actually called B22, but I like my own extended version."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research   Research Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Research
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iwaki High :: School-related :: Library-
Jump to: