Iwaki High
Hello, and welcome to Iwaki High!

Please log-in or register to join the madhouse!
Iwaki High
Hello, and welcome to Iwaki High!

Please log-in or register to join the madhouse!
Iwaki High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're all insane here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunchtime!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vivian

Vivian

Lunchtime!! Empty
PostSubject: Lunchtime!!   Lunchtime!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:47 am

Vivi walked into the cafeteria and looked around. It was full of people and yet noone noticed her prescence. Yawning, she sat at a table by herself and stared at two kids who seemed to fight. She smirked as she felt the negativity slip away. The arguing dying down to a dull cry.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Lunchtime!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime!!   Lunchtime!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:34 am

Jayce wandered into the lunchroom. It seemed the fight he'd been told about had resolved itself. Dammit, he thought, I guess I don't get to see a fight after all. Sighing, he got in line to get himself some lunch.
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

Lunchtime!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime!!   Lunchtime!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:25 am

Feeling the surge of negativity, Vivi looked up at the source. Intrigued, she managed to drift over almost effortlessly, "Hello." she said in a soft voice, seeming to almost apear behind Jayce.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Lunchtime!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime!!   Lunchtime!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:14 am

Jayce glanced up. "Hi," He said, grabbing a tray.
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

Lunchtime!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime!!   Lunchtime!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Vivian was amused, this boy wasn't at all scared that she had almost simply appeared behind him. His aura however was challenging and confusing, "I am Vivian." she introduced herself, not much for social patter. Usually people avoided her, because she looked like and 18th century doll.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Lunchtime!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime!!   Lunchtime!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:36 am

"I'm Jayce," He said, offering her a hand to shake. Looking her over, he decided that she was probably a Downworlder of sorts. She was too tall to be a fairy and didn't have the sort of attitude of a warlock, so he narrowed it down to either a vampire or a werewolf. She defiantly wasn't a demon, which was a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

Lunchtime!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime!!   Lunchtime!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:58 am

Vivian hesitantly took his hand and shook it like it was foreign to her. "Jayce." she repeated. Then narrowed her eyes, "You have a very analytical mind I see."
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Lunchtime!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime!!   Lunchtime!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:34 am

He raised his eyebrows. "Oh? And what makes you say that?"
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

Lunchtime!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime!!   Lunchtime!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:52 am

Vivi pulled her hand back and neared her face to his. "When a person is analyzing something.. their eyes slightly dialate and their body tenses." She narrowed her eyes, "You have both."
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Lunchtime!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime!!   Lunchtime!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:52 am

Jayce chuckled. "You've got quite the analytical mind yourself," He said. "In my particular line of work, you need that sort of thing to get by." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

Lunchtime!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime!!   Lunchtime!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Vivian grinned her canines only the slightest bit sharp. "I see.. a demon hunter? Vampire hunter?" She was amused oddly. It never happened often, but this boy was quite amusing.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Lunchtime!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime!!   Lunchtime!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:21 am

"Shadowhunter," Jayce said, sounding slightly annoyed. "A type of demon hunter, I'm sure you know, but we don't lump ourselves in with most of the people calling themselves 'demon hunters' these days." He looked her over. The sharp canine teeth confirmed what he had guessed; she was either a vampire or a werewolf. "What about you? Are you a werewolf...?" He looked her over again. "No, you're a vampire, aren't you? Too graceful to be a werewolf."
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

Lunchtime!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime!!   Lunchtime!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:54 am

Vivi licked her lip and grinned, "Very perceptive of you, Jayce. Yes, I am a vampire."
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Lunchtime!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime!!   Lunchtime!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:56 am

He smiled. "As I said, it's part of my job to be perceptive."
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

Lunchtime!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime!!   Lunchtime!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:26 pm

Vivi smiled, "You're just a lucky boy I suppose." She said as she thought about her feeding. Most vampires freaked when they were found out. And after what happened with her parents.. she probably should have, but instead she was calm and collected.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Lunchtime!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime!!   Lunchtime!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:14 am

Jayce let out a short laugh. "If that's what you call it," He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

Lunchtime!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime!!   Lunchtime!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:21 am

Vivi blinked; confused slightly, "Is there something else it shall be called?" Her eyes flicked over him as she tried to recall. It felt like she said something weird.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Lunchtime!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime!!   Lunchtime!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:54 am

Jayce shrugged. "I don't know, it just seems odd for you to call me lucky."
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

Lunchtime!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime!!   Lunchtime!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:55 am

Vivi nodded, "Well most people wouldn't be bold enough to approach a vampire. After all we do tend to feast on your kind."
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Lunchtime!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime!!   Lunchtime!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:00 pm

Jayce chuckled. "Believe me, you'd have some trouble 'feasting' on me. I have several seraph blades on me, so attacking me wouldn't be a good plan."
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

Lunchtime!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime!!   Lunchtime!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:01 pm

Vivi laughed lightly, "Well then.. i guess I should stop, hmm?" she'd been feeding off his hostile waves, it was a subconscious thing and it didn't hurt him at all.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Lunchtime!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime!!   Lunchtime!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:13 pm

Jayce chuckled. "You're good," He said, "Don't need blood, eh? That's rare." He looked her over. "And here I thought you were a regular old vampire."
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

Lunchtime!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime!!   Lunchtime!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:14 pm

Vivi smirked, "Oh stop, you're going to make me blush." She ran a hand through her bangs and grinned, "But yes, I can live a good while by just feeding off of emotions.."
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Lunchtime!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime!!   Lunchtime!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:17 pm

Jayce nodded. "Well," He said, slopping some food onto his plate, "I can't."
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

Lunchtime!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime!!   Lunchtime!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:20 pm

Vivian scrunched up her nose at the food, "That stuff tastes like ash to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lunchtime!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime!!   Lunchtime!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunchtime!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iwaki High :: School-related :: Cafe-
Jump to: