Iwaki High
Hello, and welcome to Iwaki High!

Please log-in or register to join the madhouse!
Iwaki High
Hello, and welcome to Iwaki High!

Please log-in or register to join the madhouse!
Iwaki High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're all insane here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New on Campus

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yukie

Yukie

New on Campus Empty
PostSubject: New on Campus   New on Campus Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:26 am

Yukie entered the gates of the school yard, glancing cautiously about her. It would be about a half an hour until the bell rang, signaling the start of the school day, and the girl figured she ought to sit and watch to get used to the way things were done. She crossed the lawn and settled herself under the shade of an old tree, folding her long legs beneath her and pulling a book from her bag to disguise the fact she was observing her fellows.
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

New on Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on Campus   New on Campus Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:00 am

Nora rushed though the School yard clutching her head. 'Not now Hyde, I have a class.' She mentally pleaded with an angry Hyde. She needed to get somewhere were she could lock herself in so Hyde could not cause trouble.
Passing a tree Nora missed a root that had been sticking out of the ground and she fell flat on her face.
Back to top Go down
Yukie

Yukie

New on Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on Campus   New on Campus Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:56 am

Yukie had observed this and gained an expression of shock. She rose and strode over to the fallen Nora and knelt beside her. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

New on Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on Campus   New on Campus Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:58 am

She stood up with a dark looking smile, her eyes had become a shade darker and her hair was lighter and more messy. "Yeah i'm totally cool." there was blood on her for head. " Must of hit her head and got knocked out." She said to herself. She smiled at Yukie. "Well hello there doll, I'm Hyde. Where can i find some fun around here? this place is sooooo dull."
Back to top Go down
Yukie

Yukie

New on Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on Campus   New on Campus Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:02 pm

Yukie stared up at her, a bit taken aback at this abrupt recovery. "My name's Yukie, and I'm sorry, but I'm new here as well, so I can't help you."
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

New on Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on Campus   New on Campus Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:14 pm

"Thats ok, we can find some fun together! Yukie is a pretty name! So many attractive people here!" Hyde said her eyes traveling over the people heading off to class giving a wink to people who made eye contact with her. Everything was new and exiting to her. "Shall we find something to do? or are you like Nora always wanting to go to class and be boring?"
Back to top Go down
Yukie

Yukie

New on Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on Campus   New on Campus Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:29 pm

"Thank you." she said with a smile. "I would very much like to find something to do."
She got to her feet and paused for a moment. "Who is Nora?"
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

New on Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on Campus   New on Campus Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:05 pm

Hyde thought for a moment on how to describe Nora. "Shes like my sister." She said and then smiled brightly coming up with a way to have some trouble filled fun. "How do you feel about putting a lot of soap into the water fountain?"
Back to top Go down
Yukie

Yukie

New on Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on Campus   New on Campus Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:27 am

"Oh, I see." she replied, nodding in understanding. She wasn't used to commiting acts of mischeif, but she figured that once wouldn't hurt, and gave Hyde a smile. "Sounds fun!"
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

New on Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on Campus   New on Campus Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:53 am

Hyde cheered and the looked around, "Now to find some soap, shouldn't be hard."
Back to top Go down
Yukie

Yukie

New on Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on Campus   New on Campus Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:09 pm

"The bathroom perhaps?" Yukie suggested.
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

New on Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on Campus   New on Campus Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:26 pm

Hyde clapped, "Your a genus!" She said and put her arm around Yukie grinning. "lets go find us some soap!" She said and began to walk towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Yukie

Yukie

New on Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on Campus   New on Campus Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:21 pm

Yukie smiled sheepishly and followed her, glancing nervously around as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

New on Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on Campus   New on Campus Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:56 pm

Hyde entered the bathroom and found the soap dispensers. She broke open the case with a victorious smirk on her face and removed the bottle of soap from within. She handed that one over to Yukie and broke open the next one. "We are going to need a lot of soap to make the fountain really bubble." she explained collecting the 4 bottles.
Back to top Go down
Yukie

Yukie

New on Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on Campus   New on Campus Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:22 am

Yukie accepted the bottle and looked at it as though she was uncertain that she was really about to pull such a prank. "Yes, I suppose we are."
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

New on Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on Campus   New on Campus Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:20 pm

"Hey, if we get caught just tell them i forced you to do it. I dont mind taking the blame." Hyde said with a grin. "That should be enough, off to the fountain!" she giggled as she checked the hall for anyone then nodded to Yukie as a sign that it was all clear.
Back to top Go down
Yukie

Yukie

New on Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on Campus   New on Campus Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:22 pm

Yukie smiled at her as they stepped into the hall. "That's very kind of you."
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

New on Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on Campus   New on Campus Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:07 pm

"No worries." She said and began to walk down the hall back the way they had come from.
Back to top Go down
Yukie

Yukie

New on Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on Campus   New on Campus Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:40 am

Yukie trotted behind her, still having a few feelings of uncertainty about what she was about to do.
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

New on Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on Campus   New on Campus Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:47 am

Hyde stopped at the fountain and looked around for anyone, "must all be off to class." she said and started to put the soap in the fountain and it slowly began to bubble.
Back to top Go down
Yukie

Yukie

New on Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on Campus   New on Campus Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:31 am

Cautiously, Yukie moved forward and added her bottle to the fountain, letting out a little giggle as it foamed up over the edges. "You know, this is kind of fun!"
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

New on Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on Campus   New on Campus Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:52 pm

She nodded grinning, "We should hide and watch what happens." She looked around and pointed to a tree. "How about there? in the tree?"
Back to top Go down
Yukie

Yukie

New on Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on Campus   New on Campus Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:01 am

"Alright" Yukie replied. "I would like to see what happens!"
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

New on Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on Campus   New on Campus Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:51 am

Hyde giggled as she ran to the tree and jumped up grabbing onto a branch pulling herself up.
Back to top Go down
Yukie

Yukie

New on Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on Campus   New on Campus Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:41 am

Yukie loped across to the tree, gripped a low-hanging branch, and scrambled up beside Hyde.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New on Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: New on Campus   New on Campus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New on Campus
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iwaki High :: School-related :: School Yard-
Jump to: