Iwaki High
Hello, and welcome to Iwaki High!

Please log-in or register to join the madhouse!
Iwaki High
Hello, and welcome to Iwaki High!

Please log-in or register to join the madhouse!
Iwaki High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're all insane here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

quiet day (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
labelisa

labelisa

quiet day (open) Empty
PostSubject: quiet day (open)   quiet day (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:59 am

Labelisa sat in the school yard, leaning agenst a tree as she read her favorite book
Lips Touch,
Three Times...
Back to top Go down
Elijah Enidam

Elijah Enidam

quiet day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: quiet day (open)   quiet day (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:12 am

Elijah walks slowly into the courtyard, the bright light causing beads of sweat to roll down his forehead. He wipes his brow with the back of his hand and scans the area for a shadow to sit down in, his time in the light is beginning to wear down on him.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

quiet day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: quiet day (open)   quiet day (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:14 am

Labelisa smiled, comsumded in her book. she giggled at a part as she turned the page
Back to top Go down
James Vantrol

James Vantrol

quiet day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: quiet day (open)   quiet day (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:20 am

James walks out rubbing his eyes and yawns
Back to top Go down
Elijah Enidam

Elijah Enidam

quiet day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: quiet day (open)   quiet day (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:20 am

Elijah slumps on a bench and rubs his face with his hands a few times and coughs, the sun bearing on him even more... He takes a few sips of water from his water bottle and begins st steady his breathing. One tell tale sign that a Shade is beginning to die is that every time he exhales, black smoke slips through his lips.

Just a little while longer until the cloud blocks out the sun...
Back to top Go down
James Vantrol

James Vantrol

quiet day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: quiet day (open)   quiet day (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:22 am

James walks over to Labelisa still trying to wake up " Oh hi "
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

quiet day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: quiet day (open)   quiet day (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:25 am

Labelisa looked up and noticed someone looking sickly on a bench "hey are you alright?!" she said hopfuly loud enough for him to hear, she then looks up at james "hi"
Back to top Go down
Elijah Enidam

Elijah Enidam

quiet day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: quiet day (open)   quiet day (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:30 am

Elijah coughs a few times and nods his head in reply, his vision blurs for a second and he has another coughing fit, the smoke coming from his mouth becoming darker and thicker. He looks up at the sky and sighs in relief once the sun is blotted out by the clouds for he is at the end of his sun time. He stands and staggers a bit before regaining his balance and walks over to a dark patch at the edge of the courtyard... The smoke becomes thinner and thinner with every breath now that he is in his element.
Back to top Go down
James Vantrol

James Vantrol

quiet day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: quiet day (open)   quiet day (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:40 am

" So what are you reading " James not paying attention the man in the back round
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

quiet day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: quiet day (open)   quiet day (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:43 am

Labelisa watched the man couriusly, and then turned to james "lips touch, three times"
Back to top Go down
Elijah Enidam

Elijah Enidam

quiet day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: quiet day (open)   quiet day (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:49 am

Elijah did not notice the woman watching him and he sighs again, white smoke pours from his mouth instead of the deathly black. He is feeding. His skin begins to slowly regain its color even though he looks sickly while at his most healthy state. Elijah presses his hands onto his face and breathes normally, the white smoke becoming thicker which signals that he is feeling much better than usual. His hand slowly turns black and looks clawed, that is the hand of his true form. He reaches it into the shadow of another and leeches a small bit of energy from them, they do not notice for he is only taking little.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

quiet day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: quiet day (open)   quiet day (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:57 am

Labelisa watched the man shyly, finding him intresting. she was a courise little human
Back to top Go down
Elijah Enidam

Elijah Enidam

quiet day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: quiet day (open)   quiet day (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:05 am

Elijah inhales deeply and removes his hand from the persons shadow after taking what he needs, it was delicious to him. He looks around a little bit and folds his arms across his chest, leaning against the wall of his corner. He coughs a few puffs of white smoke once more and continues sitting in the dark. He feels safer there.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

quiet day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: quiet day (open)   quiet day (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:35 am

Labelisa tryed to hide behind her tree and watched him kindly
Back to top Go down
Elijah Enidam

Elijah Enidam

quiet day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: quiet day (open)   quiet day (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:58 am

Elijah pick his head up some and notices the girl witching him. He jumps in slight surprise and quickly looks away, his pale cheeks reddening a little.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

quiet day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: quiet day (open)   quiet day (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:13 pm

Labelisa hid her head behind the tree and blushed from being spoted
Back to top Go down
Elijah Enidam

Elijah Enidam

quiet day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: quiet day (open)   quiet day (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:33 pm

Elijah looks up again to see if she is still there and notices that she's hiding. He uses this to his advantage and disperses into a cloud of white smoke, curling behind her tree. Once he can see her he reforms himself and glups deeply,

"Excuse me, miss..."
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

quiet day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: quiet day (open)   quiet day (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:40 pm

Labelisa eeped and jumped slightly "y-yes?" she studdered
Back to top Go down
Elijah Enidam

Elijah Enidam

quiet day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: quiet day (open)   quiet day (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:41 pm

He scratches the back of his head and says,

"Well... I noticed you watching me, and... I just want to know... What are you exactly?"
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

quiet day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: quiet day (open)   quiet day (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:42 pm

Labelisa blushed "i-im a h-human"
Back to top Go down
Elijah Enidam

Elijah Enidam

quiet day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: quiet day (open)   quiet day (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:43 pm

He blinks a few times and scans her for a second,

"Human? I thought that this was a different kind of school..."
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

quiet day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: quiet day (open)   quiet day (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:45 pm

"i-it is, b-but this school was the closest to my h-home so they let me i-in" she studdered
Back to top Go down
Elijah Enidam

Elijah Enidam

quiet day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: quiet day (open)   quiet day (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:46 pm

He nods a couple of times,

"Okay... That's peculiar but kind of understandable. Does this human have a name?"
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

quiet day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: quiet day (open)   quiet day (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:48 pm

she played with her fingers "l-labelisa"
Back to top Go down
Elijah Enidam

Elijah Enidam

quiet day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: quiet day (open)   quiet day (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:50 pm

He smiles some,

"Well, my name is Elijah... Eli or Ellie, whichever you prefer... But, I'm not so good at this whole making friends thing, so can you bare with me here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

quiet day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: quiet day (open)   quiet day (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quiet day (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next