Iwaki High
Hello, and welcome to Iwaki High!

Please log-in or register to join the madhouse!
Iwaki High
Hello, and welcome to Iwaki High!

Please log-in or register to join the madhouse!
Iwaki High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're all insane here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elijah Enidam

Elijah Enidam

Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah) Empty
PostSubject: Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)   Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:30 am

Elijah wheezes a couple of times as he sits in the shadows, feeding once more. He peers around to make sure no one is watching him before slipping his hands into the ground, leeching some energy from another students shadow for he cannot live off of just plants. He needs more... 'meat'.
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)   Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:33 am

Vivi was walking by, when she sensed the change in pressure. Glancing over, she noticed a boy who was gripping the ground determindly as he stared at another student. Curious, like always, she walked over and looked down, "You must be Elijah." she said bluntly. A lot of the students were talking about this boy who always seemed to be by himself
Back to top Go down
Elijah Enidam

Elijah Enidam

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)   Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:43 am

Elijah jumps slightly and folds his arms across his chest,

"Erm... Y-yes I am... What brings you here, Miss?"
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)   Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:44 am

Vivi sat down, "Don't mind me. I don't mind if you feed." She shrugged and leaned against the tree, "As long as noone is physically harmed."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Enidam

Elijah Enidam

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)   Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:50 am

"Even if they were being harmed, it would take a long time for them to notice... I am very subtle when it comes to feeding..."
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)   Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:51 am

Vivi nodded, "As am I." She smiled and glanced at a group of students. She would have to feed soon. Living off of energy was like living off of tofu for humans.. Ort so she assumed, she never had tasted tofu
Back to top Go down
Elijah Enidam

Elijah Enidam

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)   Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:57 am

He looks over to her and scratches his head nervously, he was never good at speaking with people,

"So, uh... What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)   Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:59 am

Vivi sighed and closed her eyes; enjoying the cool of the dark shade, "I needed to get out of the sun."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Enidam

Elijah Enidam

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)   Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:06 pm

He nods,

"That is understandable... Vampire I'm guessing?"
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)   Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:07 pm

Viva grinned, her canines flashing slightly, "That easy to tell?"
Back to top Go down
Elijah Enidam

Elijah Enidam

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)   Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:09 pm

He nods,

"The only creatures that need to rest in the dark are Vampires and Shades... From what I understand."
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)   Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:10 pm

Vivi smirked, "Very well educated. I am Vivian, it's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Enidam

Elijah Enidam

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)   Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:11 pm

"Likewise, miss. How much do you know about Shades?"
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)   Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:12 pm

"Not much." she admitted, "I know they have to stay out of the sun or else they evaporate."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Enidam

Elijah Enidam

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)   Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:15 pm

He nods,

"That is correct... There aren't many of us that come out like this... Many of them like to hold their true form."
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)   Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:17 pm

Vivi nodded sympathetically, "If it's so hard.. then why do you do it?"
Back to top Go down
Elijah Enidam

Elijah Enidam

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)   Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:18 pm

"Even things like Shades get lonely sometimes... After living 1000 years in the dark, I wanted to see a change...."
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)   Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:19 pm

Vivi nodded, "I see.. it was kind of the same with my father.. though god knows where he is now."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Enidam

Elijah Enidam

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)   Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:41 pm

"My apoligies."
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)   Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:45 pm

Vivi blinked confused, "It's not your fault... he went insane and k=masscred a village.. or two.."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Enidam

Elijah Enidam

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)   Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:57 pm

He blinks a couple of times,

"How.... Morbid..."
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)   Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:44 am

Vivi sighed, "Yes.. well he had his reasons. When the villagers found out he was a blood-sucker.. they murdered my mother by burning her at the stake. I'm too young to remember, luckily." She licked her lips. "However, father was infuriated and lost his mind..."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Enidam

Elijah Enidam

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)   Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:54 am

He sighs and frowns a little,

"He had a reason I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)   Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:34 am

Vivi sighed, "I agree, but because of his insanity, My brother and I have been left on our own."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Enidam

Elijah Enidam

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)   Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:30 am

He nods a couple of times and looks at her,

"Well, Shades aren't the most popular creature out there... Everyone wants to be a vampire, or a Werewolf, but they just don't understand the cons that sometimes outweigh the pros..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)   Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resting in the Shade... (Vivi and Elijah)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next